Monday, October 19, 2009

Ok ok so im not around anymore (108)

i know i have a few fans out there, so i do want to keep up to date.
I'm still really into d&d I'm having lots of fun running games. But however life is to busy to spend much time blogging about it, and in all honesty, Ive been really tired with the other blogs that are out there right now and feel that everything is saturated and i need a break. No offence if you run them, i just think its overloaded right now.

this being my 108th post, i am glad i broke the 100'th post mark, and i did have a special 111 post all planned i may stick to.

Some things i plan on posting about in the next little bit.

  • My mead experiment - mead is great for d&d
  • My experience making foam weapons
  • My experience fighting with foam weapons
  • Weekend in the Realms Preview & Review
  • Making kick ass maps from scratch
  • My review of King of the Troll haunt warrens (ongoing, once I'm done playing I'll post the review)
  • My review of Game Science Dice (yup i bought two sets)
Thanks for sticking it out

1 comment:

  1. dude, take yer time. those are some cool ideas for posts and I look forward to them.

    But even if you never post again, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive